Supply of Drinking Water tank (500 Gallon)
This is a
first come first serve service for all citizens inhabiting in the municipal area.
Procedure to get Drinking Water tank:
- Application form is available at Harinavi office and other local offices.
- One copy of tax
receipt is required.
- Signature of waste collection agency on application form is must.
- Fee required for one
number of water tank for one day is `350 only and the fee is to be deposited at Harinavi Head office.
contact & where:
Sanitary Inspector, Head Office
Septic tank / Dug
Well Latrine / Soak Pit clearing service
Service is provided either with Cesspool system or by manual laborers system.
Casspool system will be available only if the approach road towards the holding is such auspicious so that Cesspool vehicle can reach
within one hundred feet of Septic tank / Dug Well Latrine / Soak Pit of that holding without interrupting human and traffic movement.
If the Cesspool system is not permissible, cleaning service is done by Manual labour system. In this case an enquiry is made to ensure
the number of laborers required for cleaning purpose. Service user is to pay enquiry charge of `20 for the wards under Rajpur local office and
`30 for the wards under Sonarpur, Boral, Garia & Mahamayatala local offices.
Procedure to get Septic tank / Dug
Well Latrine / Soak Pit clearing service:
- Application form (free of cost) is available at Head
office, Harinavi and at the five Local offices.
- Duly filled up application form and signed by the owner(s) along with upto date
copy of tax receipt to be submitted at Sanitary Department.
- Fees Required :
- In case of Cesspool
system service :-
- For domestic holdings - Service charge is Rs.350/- per trip for septic tank and Rs. 250/- per
trip for Dug Well latrine & Soak pit.
- For commercial holdings - Service charge is Rs.500/- per trip for septic tank,
Dug Well latrine & Soak pit as well.
- Manual labour system - Service charges depend
on the number of labourers (as per enquiry report) required for the service.
- For Cesspool system - More or less 10 -12 working days (if the Cesspool vehicles do not go out of
- For Manual labour system - More or less 6 - 8 working days (if the full strength of the labour group is available)
Whom to contact & where:
Sri Aurobinda Halder (Asst. Sanitary Inspector), Head
Office (Contact no.: 2477-9245, Ext.: 324)