|Name of the Department:
||Engineering & P.W.D
||Sri Bibhas Mukherjee
|Head of the Department:
||Sri Partha Gupta
|| Contact no.:
- Construction & maintenance of road, drain, culverts, park, playground etc.
- Execution of all civil construction works and infrastructural development at slump areas, institutions etc. under different projects such as B.R.G.F., B.S.U.P., K.U.S.P. etc.
How to get the service:
Construction & maintenance of road, drain, culverts, park, playground etc.
Procedure for sanctioning a project:
- Proposal of the project along with a statement about the necessity of the project is to be placed by the beneficiary to the local councillor/ward committee.
- Proposal of the project is to be finalised in DDP
- Proposal of the project is to be finalised in ADP
- Councillor/Ward committee and engineer prepare the scheme and estimate the cost of the project.
- The scheme is approved in board meeting.
- A/C department sanction the fund.
Process of execution of a project:
- Detailed design and estimation is done by the engineering department.
- Tender for the work is floated and then the lowest tenderer is finalized.
- Work order is given to the lowest tenderer.
- Meeting with contractor/beneficiary along with ward committee and engineer-in-charge is conducted.
- The work is started under the supervision of department as well as beneficiary/councillor.
To whom the proposal to be submitted:
In problem whom to contact & where:
- Local councillor
- Engineer-in-charge of local office